How to integrate the iFrame?
STEP 1 Log in eBuyersReviewed and click on the API settings section (Figure 1).
STEP 2 Click on the Re-generate API Key button in case you need another API key. The API key is required for authentication (Figure 2).
We recommend testing the API by using the code from the “Test API key” row. The test mode allows unlimited test reviewing and screening, without using your screening credits. To switch from test to live mode, you need to use the iframe code from the “Production API key” row. This will enable the real time reviewing and screening features of the tool.
STEP 3 Click on the Get iframe code button to copy the code (Figure 3). Paste it at the bottom of your order details page's HTML source code.
This code will build the two forms in your web site page (Figure 4):
STEP 4 (Optional)
If you want to have the fields filled out automatically when opening the order page, you will need to link your order details with the iFrame fields by substituting brackets and text inside with your current code used for this purpose:
1. You need to copy the iframe code (which includes sample data in the name, email and other fields) and paste it at the bottom of your order details page's HTML source code.
2. The next step is to substitute the iframe code sample fields data [ADD_NAME_HERE] with the data that represents the same fields in your order details page's HTML code.
3. Find your order details in your order details page's HTML code and copy the data that represents the buyer’s name.
4. The next step is to substitute [ADD_FULL_NAME_HERE] (the brackets and the sample data inside) with the data that represents the buyer’s name in your order details page's HTML code.
Example: Susbtitute [ADD_FULL_NAME_HERE] with [FIRST_NAME] [LAST_NAME] (keep in mind that your data that represents the same field may be different).
5. You need to do the same for the rest of the Review and Screen API fields that you have in your order page's HTML source code: [ADD_EMAIL_HERE], [ADD_PHONE_HERE], [ADD_PHONE_HERE], [ADD_COURIER_HERE], [ADD_TRACKING_NUMBER_HERE], [ADD_FULL_ADDRESS_HERE], [ADD_COUNTRY_HERE], [ADD_PRODUCT_CATEGORY_HERE].
To use either one or both integration methods, you need to have registered with eBuyersReviewed.com. Click here to sign up.
"The buyer was trying to get an extra discount on something he had already received and threatened leaving negative feedback. I told him that I will also leave him negative feedback on eBuyersReviewed."
Amy B., Online Seller
"eBuyersReviewed is a tool our company cannot live without. Screening buyers has become an essential part of our order processing. Arguably one of the best seller tools to come out in the past 10 years."
Wendy D., eBay Seller
"I was really happy putting in my reviews of buyers anonymously. It’s nice to be able to use a website that helps you with your selling business."
Scott M., eBay Seller
"The customer wanted to cancel his order after I had already shipped it. I immediately reviewed him on eBuyersReviewed as a bad buyer and had a notification sent to him."
Sonya T., Online Seller
"Our company now has a more complete profile of our customers and can better handle customer service issues. I have been waiting for such a service for years"
Carla M., eCrater Seller
"eBuyersReviewed is without a doubt the best thing ever, before I found them I'd been looking around for ages for a way to protect my ecommerce store."
Amanda S., eBay Seller
"I specifically like the zip code alert feature, which helped me with a sale just recently. The system alerted me on a buyer living in a high-risk area, so I called her to see which delivery option would be best."
Tim K., Online Seller
"Due to your company sending a notification to my customer, we were able to resolve the issue we had with him. Thank you!!! This is why your site is so important to merchants. Thanks again!!!!!!"
Sara C., Online Seller
"eBuyersReviewed is a great tool - helping me save money at the end of the month."
Jeremy B., eBay Seller
"So happy to finally be able to report bad buyers to someone that cares and is doing something about buyer fraud. Awesome service - thanks for looking out for sellers."
Fred S., Amazon Seller